Philips Hue always offers seasonal scenes in the Hue light scene gallery that are only available for a limited period of time. Currently, for example, there are ten Christmas scenes from the “Winter holidays” category.
You can simply select the scenes and save them in a room of your choice. If you have missed this and the Christmas scenes have already disappeared from the Hue light scene gallery, you can now download them from me:
- Snow sparkle (Download-Link)
- Under the tree (Download-Link)
- Nutcracker (Download-Link)
- Jolly (Download-Link)
- Golden star (Download-Link)
- Silent night (Download-Link)
- Color Burst (Download-Link)
- Crystalline (Download-Link)
- Rosy sparkle (Download-Link)
- Festive fun (Download-Link)
Simply click on the desired download link using a smartphone or tablet on which you have installed the Hue app. Your Hue app will open automatically and you can easily save the scene in a room of your choice.
This also works outside of the Christmas period. If you found one of the scenes particularly great, you can simply bring it back to your Hue lamps at another time of year.
Note: This article contains affiliate links. We receive a commission for purchases via these links, which we use to finance this blog. The purchase price remains unchanged for you.