I already had to announce it, but now the time has come: Philips Hue has increased the prices of almost all outdoor products and numerous ceiling lights. It will probably take a few more weeks until the changes reach the market. However, the new prices are already active in the official Philips Hue online shop.
Price increases of up to 20 percent or up to 40 euros are possible. According to Philips Hue, this is due to increased costs for materials and production as well as the weak euro exchange rate. Will prices drop again when the situation eases? We can be curious.
I would like to give you a few examples of the most popular products that are affected by the price increase:
- Hue Aurelle panel lamp: 149.99 – 169.99 euros
- Hue Ensis Pendant: 439,99 – 479,99 Euro
- Hue Flourish pendant: 379,99 – 419,99 Euro
- Hue Surimu panel lamp: 299,99 – 329,99 Euro
- Hue Amarant: 169,99 – 189,99 Euro
- Hue Lily set of 3: 319,99 – 349,99 Euro
- Hue Outdoor Lightstrip: 219,95 – 239,99 Euro
- Hue Outdoor Sensor: 49,95 – 59,99 Euro
Is your product also affected? Click through the Philips Hue Online Shop now and check the new list prices. Maybe you still have the chance to buy at the old, lower price in the free trade.