Finally the cat is out of the bag. After many Philips Hue products have already appeared on the web in the past weeks and months, the manufacturer from the Netherlands has today presented its new portfolio for autumn 2021. In addition to the already known Gradient products and light sources, numerous new ceiling lights are also included.
The first products can already be ordered today. Over September and October until the end of the year, all new products will be launched on the market – so some patience is still required.
The new products with gradient technology
Particularly exciting, either in combination with Hue Sync or the new dynamic scenes introduced with today’s software update, are certainly the new Gradient products. Just like the Play Gradient Lightstrip, these have multiple zones and can display multiple colours simultaneously. The new Gradient Light Tube is specially designed for placement under a TV. Available in white and black and in two lengths, the Play Gradient Light Tube fits into any interior style and completes the home cinema experience.
Other Philips Hue favourites have also been enhanced with Gradient technology: firstly, the updated Philips Hue Gradient Signe floor and table lamps, each available in black or white versions, and secondly, the new Philips Hue Ambiance Gradient Lightstrip adds to the portfolio.
These are the new bulbs
All previous Philips Hue Filament lamps are now also available in White Ambiance versions, offering every shade of white from warm to cool light (2,200 – 6,500 Kelvin). The Filament range is also being expanded to include a Filament E14 candle lamp as a White variant with a colour temperature of 2,100 Kelvin.
In addition, the smart Philips Hue lamps in their White, White Ambiance and White and Color Ambiance versions are now also available as variants with 1,100 and 1,600 lumens.
These new ceiling lights are coming
The Philips Hue Aurelle is getting colourful – and it’s getting a new name: Philips Hue Surimu. In addition, all panels get an Easy Installation device that allows for easy mounting.
The Philips Hue Enrave ceiling light is available in black and white and offers warm to cool white light for the living room, bedroom or kitchen. The Enrave is also available as a pendant light.
Later in the year, the Philips Hue Infuse ceiling light will also be available, providing white and coloured illumination with subtle indirect light on the ceiling.
There is also news for the bathroom: The Philips Hue Xamento recessed spotlight in minimalist chrome design creates a pleasant atmosphere and is the first Philips Hue luminaire to bring the choice of millions of light colours to the bathroom. Later in the year, this range will be supplemented with the Philips Hue Xamento ceiling light, which also provides white and coloured light. Another new product, the Philips Hue Devere ceiling light, already offers a combination of powerful warm to cool white light and indirect lighting effects.
Availability of the new Philips Hue products
- Philips Hue ambiance gradient lightstrip (available September 14 in EU) – EUR 59.95 (1m extension) / EUR 149.95 (2m base)
- Philips Hue gradient Signe table or floor lamp (available September 14 in EU) – EUR 199.95 (table) / EUR 299.95 (floor)
- Philips Hue Play gradient light tube (available October 26 in EU) – EUR 179.95 (compact) / EUR 199.95 (large)
- Philips Hue White ambiance Filament bulbs (available September 1 in EU) – EUR 29.95 (A60) / EUR 39.95 (ST64) / EUR 39.95 (G93) / EUR 49.95 (ST72) / EUR 49.95 (G125)
- Philips Hue White, White ambiance and White and color ambiance 1100 lumen bulbs (available September 1) – EUR 19.95 (1-pack White) / EUR 34.95 (1-pack White ambiance) / EUR 59.95 (1-pack White and color ambiance)
- Philips Hue White, White ambiance and White and color ambiance 1600 lumen bulbs (available October 12) – EUR 24.95 (1-pack White) / EUR 49.95 (1-pack White ambiance) / EUR 69.95 (1-pack White and color ambiance)
- Philips Hue White Filament candle (available September 1) – EUR 29.95 (1-pack) / EUR 49.95 (2-pack)
- Philips Hue Surimu ceiling panel (available September 14) – EUR 269.95 (1200 x 300 mm) / EUR 269.95 (600 x 600 mm)
- Philips Hue Enrave ceiling light (available October 12) – EUR 99.95 (S) / EUR 159.95 (M) / EUR 219.95 (L) / EUR 259.95 (XL)
- Philips Hue Enrave pendant (available October 12) – EUR 239.95
- Philips Hue Infuse ceiling light (available later this year) – EUR 189.95 (M) / EUR 249.95 (L)
- Philips Hue Devere ceiling light (available October 12) – EUR 169.95 (M) / EUR 229.95 (L)
- Philips Hue Xamento recessed spots (3-pack) (available September 1) – EUR 199.95
- Philips Hue Xamento ceiling light (available later this year) – EUR 199.95 (M) / EUR 259.95 (L)