While we seem to have to wait a little longer for the new cameras and contact sensors, there is good news for those of us who want to finally make their 12-volt lighting system smart. Announced earlier this month, Philips Hue MR16 bulbs with GU5.3 bases are finally available to order.
- Hue White Ambiance MR16 single pack for 39,99 Euro
- Hue White Ambiance MR16 double pack for 64,99 Euro
- Hue White and Color Ambiance MR16 single pack for 64,99 Euro
- Hue White and Color Ambiance MR16 Twin Pack for 109,99 Euro
- Check availability in your local Hue online shop
You can choose between lamps with different white tones or lamps with white tones and colours. Philips Hue does not offer simple Hue Spots with the MR16 form factor.
The technical data of the MR16 spots by Philips Hue
- Light output at 4,000 Kelvin: 400 lumens
- Socket: GU5.3
- Height: 49mm
- Diameter: 50mm
- Power: 6.3 Watt (WACA) / 5.1 Watt (WA)
- Standby: maximum 0.5 Watt
- Radio: ZigBee & Bluetooth
- Protection: IP20
Hue Festavia now regularly available
There is another small note from the Philips Hue online shop: The Philips Hue Festavia is no longer listed as “pre-order”, but can be ordered regularly. This probably also means that pre-orders that have already been placed should be shipped shortly.